due at final
I would like you to look at each of your peer’s documents. This means you will each do this for 7 other people. This is a big assignment and I would like you to take it seriously. You will receive a a link to a One Drive folder with each of your final documents. If you cannot open this folder, please let me know ASAP
First, go to Assignment time line plan of action of each of your peers from the first week and examine what is needed for their applications. Go to the website of the organization. Familiarize yourself with the requirements .
Next, ask yourself these questions:
- Did your peer follow the assignment exactly (document labels)?
- Can you find contact information (name at least), for your peer both on the document label and within each document?
- Can you tell what you are reading- is it labelled if unclear (artist statement, bio etc)
- How do all of these documents look together? Is there consistency between the documents in terms of font and font size?
- On the artist resume and cv, is there consistency in how the information is spelled out (year, title, location)?
- In all of the documents, are the organizations that your peer has been a part of listed correctly and completely? Are the locations of these places obvious to all readers?
- How is the formatting?
- are there any typos, corrections or suggestions you can make to improve the content?
Last, write a small critique to you peers giving them at least 2 improvements you think they can make, and 2 things you feel they did really well. If you have more to add to that- go for it.
Post these comments on the blog in a post labeled yourname_assignment 14. Label each comment with your peer’s names
- Olivia, Ginevra, Sammie, Lauren, Ara, Grace, Myah, Britany