due at final
I would like you to look at each of your peer’s documents. This is a big assignment and I would like you to take it seriously. You will receive a a link to a One Drive folder with each of your final documents. If you cannot open this folder, please let me know ASAP
Ask yourself these questions:
- Did your peer follow the assignment exactly (document labels)?
- Can you find contact information (name at least), for your peer both on the document label and within each document?
- Can you tell what you are reading- is it labelled if unclear (artist statement, bio etc)
- How do all of these documents look together? Is there consistency between the documents in terms of font and font size?
- On the artist resume and cv, is there consistency in how the information is spelled out (year, title, location)?
- In all of the documents, are the organizations that your peer has been a part of listed correctly and completely? Are the locations of these places obvious to all readers?
- How is the formatting?
- are there any typos, corrections or suggestions you can make to improve the content?
Last, write a small critique to you peers giving them at least 2 improvements you think they can make, and 2 things you feel they did really well. If you have more to add to that- go for it.
Post these comments on the blog in a post labeled yourname_peer review. Label each comment with your peer’s names