Assignment #3 due 3/25
Upload 10 images of your work to the Media Library* see below for instructions.
Include Image List at the bottom of the post
Follow the Directions carefully.
72ppi (8″ x 10″- or 10″ at the largest side) *If you have trouble with this, see the photo post entitled formatting images
Each image should be “saved as” your name and image number in the following format: john_doe_1.
Best Practice: Before uploading, save your images in a separate folder on your computer with a label indicating that the folder is for this class. Do not write over your original files but be sure to “save as” and keep the new images in this separate folder to maintain a record of when and how you used the images.
- First, Upload images into the Library.
- Look over to the left tool bar in the Dashboard and click Media
- At the top, click Add New
- Drag your images over, or click Select files
- Then return to your post
- Go to the top of your post and click Add Media (picture below in the first picture)
- Click Media Library to the right of Upload Files
- Select your images
- on the left tool bar, click Create Gallery
- Then at the bottom, right corner, click Create a New Gallery
- In the Gallery Settings, Link to: NONE, Columns: 3, Size: Full size
- At the bottom right, click Insert Gallery
- Click the edit button(looks like a pencil) and drag your images into the order you want them
- Caption your images (any chance you get to label your work- take it!
Insert Horizontal Line
Create a corresponding image list, save as a pdf and insert as a media file which includes your name, address and contact information. Save as yourname_imagelist
Each should be listed in the following format:
- image #
- title of work
- date created
- dimensions (h x l x w ) in inches(“) or feet (‘)
post all in a blog post titled with your name_Assignment 3
check the category with your name on it
Caption images: in the following format: john_doe_1
Add image list information in the description of each image
Arrange images in order