-Olivia labeled her documents correctly according to the assignment and I can tell which one I am reading.
-I can find contact information for each document except for her resume which is very important!
-There is consistency in the documents because they use the same font and similar size.
-Artist statement is not included in documents. Resume is included but date, location, and title could be formatted better.
- Include name and contact information in your resume.
- Resume could use different fonts and sizes to organize information a bit better.
- The documents are organized very well and there is clarity as to what the document is.
- I know exactly what she is applying for.
- Lauren has the correct document labels and contact information in every document.
- Together, the documents are very consistent in font and size.
- Resume layout is consistent and clear for the viewer.
- I have no suggestions because the documents were well done.
- The documents were clear.
- Contact information is presented very professionally and her name is the largest thing on her documents.
- I can tell what document I am reading only because of the document labels.
- There is consistency in the font and size.
- Documents need to have contact information and her name.
- The request for a letter of recommendation document had a lot of blanks that should have been written out as if she actually applying for the Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp.
- Grace’s bio is well written.
- Contact information is formatted nicely on the request for a letter of recommendation.
- Ginevra has the correct document labels and contact information in every document.
- Documents are consistent in font size and the name is the biggest thing in the document.
- None, the documents were completed correctly according to the assignment.
- Cover letter states what she is applying for and why.
- Her name and contact information is at the top and centered. This will stand out to who ever is viewing her application.
Ara, Myah, Britany:
There aren’t enough documents to analyze.